The general objective of the project is facilitating the funding of women entrepreneurs through women business angels and contributing to the creation of a sustainable base of private investment in Europe. The project CrossEUWBA therefore pursues the following specific objectives:
- To better understand the success factors and challenges that women are facing to become WBAs to increase the number of WBAs in Europe, particularly in the countries with low participation.
- Increase the diversity of WBAs and the number of sectors that benefit from WBA investment.
- Increase the number of ready-for investment women entrepreneurs’ projects.
- Effectively match WBAs and WE, also through cross-border investments.
- Networking, community building and exploitation for promoting a favorable and sustainable environment for WBA networks/association/clubs.